Looking for strategies to reach your customers on the billions of mobile devices out there? There’s a ton of mobile-relevant sessions on the Digital Summit program to help you sharpen your skills — content, video, data, engagement, and more.
Mobile + Video Marketing
Master your multi-device marketing strategy - Winning mobile video strategies, UX/design, millennial strategies, new platforms, mobile data, search, and more
“The speakers all possessed very deep knowledge in their ﬁeld. Very impressed with this conference. Outstanding value. Loved the DJ also!”
– 2016 Digital Summit attendee
Day 1 Tuesday, June 27
- Understand the latest trends and stats on email marketing
- Develop short and long-term communications plans with subscribers
- Perform effective email audits
- Select email marketing/marketing automation providers
- Build effective email workflows with your organization/agency
- Leverage modern web tools to create kickass emails
- Determine the email metrics that matter
- Discover future email opportunities
- Create effective and influential augmented reality content for your customers and prospects
- Choose and implement augmented the most appropriate reality technologies to create innovative experiences
- Understand how to benefit from branded user generated content on social
- Understand why design and user experience matter when it comes to increasing both conversions and brand loyalty and how to drive this conversation with their team.
- Implement a mobile strategy with a focus on design and usability all while avoiding the perils of Mobilegeddon.
- Advocate for control of your website content and marketing efforts using a CMS that allows for updates in all areas of your website.
- Have a game plan to use design and images to improve the speed and usability of your website to boost rankings and conversions.
- Employ new strategies to significantly grow your Snapchat account, reach, and influence
- Develop new Snapchat content creation strategies to integrate into your marketing plan
- Understand how to connect and work with influencers on Snapchat, including examples from notable brands
- Effectively measure the $ ROI of your Snapchat marketing efforts
- Learn how to use Spectacles for content creation
- Balance Instagram vs. Snapchat to engage your community.
- Understand when organic social media can work - and when you will need to leverage paid social media
- Move past the “boosted post” to targeted social media campaigns that provide results
- Better measure the results of paid social media campaigns.
- More expertly dissect winning Facebook and Instagram ad strategies
Day 2 Wednesday, June 28
- Use list segmentation to increase open rates by as much as 14%
- Effectively use the Subject line and Preheader text to encourage a subscriber to view your
- Understand why considering accessibility within your email design is critical to the success of your
- Captivate your subscribers by creating a different email experience depending where its opened
- Cite examples of current AI/machine learning technologies
- Understand how machine learning/AI technologies will be used to improve marketing processes and decision making
- Determine which marketing roles and functions are at risk of being "automated"
- Prepare yourself and your team for the future through a "center-brain marketing" approach
- Comprehend why it’s important to think mobile-first
- Develop a cohesive strategy to making a mobile-first shift
- Understand what areas still need desktop attention
- Decide what marketing channels to ditch and which to double down
- Discover new technologies that can help your company compete in a mobile landscape
- Effectively position your brand around your purpose
- Shape your content marketing strategy to attract the right audience
- Leverage your company and personal authenticity to build a durable, human brand
- Implement strategic location-focused CTAs and ad units
- Adapt voice search to your paid media strategies
- Increase engagement and conversions though social media
- Optimize your mobile page speed and design for the thumb
- General background on Experiential marketing techniques and how they intersect with a social/digital campaign
- Profiles of some of the best known brands and how they use it effectively
- Video examples for reference within the retail, hospitality, fmcg, tourism and entertainment space
- Learn about new tools available to capture social information at events without hashtags
- Perform deep content topic ideation to capture organic traffic
- Shift your strategy to adopt agile methodologies
- Use a Hub & Spoke content model
- Understand why search engine optimization is more critical than ever