Are you passionate about content, automation, conversion funnels, and other core components of Email Marketing? There’s a number of offerings on the Digital Summit program to help you sharpen your skills.
Sharpen your skills in user acquisition, segmentation and testing, automation, email design, personalization, and more
“The speakers all possessed very deep knowledge in their ﬁeld. Very impressed with this conference. Outstanding value. Loved the DJ also!”
– 2016 Digital Summit attendee
Day 1 Tuesday, July 17
Email isn’t the sexiest marketing topic, nor is it the most fun, but if done well it can lead to the best ROI of any channel in your marketing mix. Regardless of industry and even though there is more noise in the inbox and more apps for consumers to juggle,
- Understand, and recognize how trigger emails are different from your other marketing emails.
- Collaborate with your development team more effectively to keep those emails updated
- Use a specific strategy to organize your email workflow
Day 2 Wednesday, July 18
- Determine if/which of your data ready is to power your email marketing program
- Choose data to use in email that impacts the bottom line, a.k.a. bolsters email ROI
- Integrate multiple data sources, from easy plug-ins to robust data power tools
- Understand the five “levels” of messaging that should be part of your email marketing program
- Articulate and justify the value and purpose of each level and campaign type
- Identify the automated email campaigns that best serve your business model and prioritize their importance