The Power of Sound and Silence: How Creative Habits Lead to Better Marketing
We live in a noisy world. As marketers, how are we supposed to get our message heard? The answer is found in listening – both to yourself and others. In her presentation, Jenny provides insight into four key sources of creativity and shares her own habits and brainstorming techniques that have helped her tap into her creativity to create better marketing campaigns and drive impact.
After this session, you’ll be able to:
- Understand the four core sources of creativity in marketing
- Uncover the most impactful insights to develop creative ideas
- Use sound and silence to fuel your marketing
- Implement daily habits that will improve your creativity
- Practice brainstorming techniques to use with your team