How to Write a Sales Page That Sells (or Give Your Copywriter Everything They Need to Write One for You)
You’ve brought visitors to your website….but can you turn them into customers? If your sales page isn’t converting well, it’s not doing its job and your business is potentially losing revenue every single day. Whether you’re writing your own sales page, or working with a copywriter to craft your copy, this session will teach you the biggest mistakes companies make when writing sales pages, and how to avoid them.
After this session, you’ll be able to:
- Create sales page copy that makes your prospect think, “Wow! It’s like this company is reading my mind!”
- Explain your product or service in a way that makes your customer eager to pull out their credit card
- Address the things that stop your customer from making the purchase
- Create “buy” buttons that work for you, instead of against you
- Increase your revenue by writing a sales page that consistently converts prospects into customers – no matter what you’re selling