Heart Over Art: Why Your Need For Social Content Perfection is Holding You Back
Studies show, over and over, that people don’t like feeling like they’re being “marketed to.” But over and over, marketers continue to create content that looks like, well, marketing! Are we our own reason that we can’t have nice things? If we put less focus on creating beautiful marketing pieces, and instead focused on creating personal connections with our customers – especially in social media – we can find the perfect blend to drive results.
After this session, you’ll be able to:
- Know how to put yourself in your social media followers’ shoes and experience your content like they do
- Get tips on traps to avoid. Recognize what “looks” good from a marketing perspective, but not necessarily on social media
- Increase your understanding of how your content is consumed differently on different social media platforms
- Implement better content customization practices
- Published, Not Perfect: Accept and get comfortable with embracing imperfect content to experience better results