Digital Reputation Management and Social Media
Reputation management in our digital world goes much deeper than traditional PR. When every person in the world is a potential publisher via social media, it requires both a dedicated social listening program as well as a formal digital oversight program. With these processes in place, it further requires the agility to respond in a much faster manner than ever before. This session will explore how to implement these practices even when your starting point is a digital landscape in which you may not even know how many branded digital and social channels already exist.
After this session you’ll be able to:
- Effectively audit your existing social media footprint
- Utilize best practices for deleting or gaining control of “rogue accounts”
- Tips for developing expert listening skills on social
- Develop an application and approval process for new accounts
- Monitor and take appropriate action on messages that create reputational risk