You’ve built your website. Now what? Is it generating revenue or is it still a cost center? How do visitors interact with your site? Have visitor traffic patterns emerged? Is your site performing as expected? All these questions can be answered by interpreting your Web analytics data.
This masterclass focuses on measuring your website properly using Google Analytics and includes advanced topics to help you better understand and correlate web traffic to your organization’s business objectives.
We’ll review some analytics basics but the emphasis of this presentation will be on intermediate skills and strategies, including a dose of advanced nuggets to make you a data-driven, decision-making rock star. We’ll utilize applied learning that builds from your organization’s business objective using advanced segmentation to dive deep into your visitor data and go beyond the standard metrics and reporting available in Google Analytics.
Packed with case studies, how-tos and living examples, we’ll cover everything from measuring inbound marketing to strategies for offline, multi-channel conversions and tracking visitors across multiple devices.
You’ll receive an online interactive workbook to use during class which will allow you to walk through exercises, and personalize the information you learn to your company or brand. Bring your laptop and be able to log into Google Analytics. Group activities will provide opportunities for hands-on learning using real-world data.
At the end of this masterclass, you’ll be able to:
- Understand how Google Analytics collects visitor data
- Use metrics and dimensions in standard reports
- Create goals and conversion funnels
- Track email, social, and offline marketing campaigns
- Understand and utilize attribution modeling methods
- Apply advanced segmentation for turning standard metrics into KPIs
- Interpret KPI data to make business decisions
- A/B test content for optimizing conversions
- Create actionable dashboards and reports
Who Should Attend?
These Masterclasses are great for digital marketers and strategists, in-house content marketers or SEOs, social media mavens, brand evangelists, or anyone else facing challenges including:
- The most effective goal-focused social strategies for your business
- Better understanding of how your web traffic and customer behaviors correlate to your organization’s business objectives
- More effectively leveraging and packaging Content, Search, and PPC in your social strategies
- Understanding your audience/customer/influencer personas better and translating those into better paid ad campaigns
- Staying up to date with the ever-changing trends, algorithms, and tools impacting your social engagement
- Streamlining your social media management processes, scaling effortlessly, and boosting results
- Creating tighter, higher converting goals and funnels
- More in-depth understanding of your site visitor data and behaviors
- Understanding and utilizing the attribution modeling methods that will impact your marketing the most
- Advanced segmentation tips for turning standard metrics into game-changing KPIs