Email isn’t the sexiest marketing topic, nor is it the most fun, but if done well it can lead to the best ROI of any channel in your marketing mix. Regardless of industry and even though there is more noise in the inbox and more apps for consumers to juggle, email continues to prove itself as the best one-to-one communication channel for brands and most preferred by consumers.
But marketers continue to struggle with email. Whether it’s sending the same email to all our subscribers, not authenticating our domains, designing campaigns for consumers of yesteryear, being blatantly too personal, not using the right data to effectively personalize email content, not testing, not mixing up our email tactics, or simply living up to averages, we stumble all the time with this channel.
Join Michael Barber as he explores 45 of the best and practical ways to improve your email campaigns, challenges your email conceptions, and shows you just why this channel continues to be vitally important for marketers.
We’ll focus on intermediate to advanced information. Plus, you’ll receive an online interactive workbook to use during the workshop which will allow you to walk through exercises, and personalize the information you learn to your company or brand.
At the end of this workshop, you’ll be able to:
- Understand why email still matters to you and the people you’re trying to reach
- Ensure your campaigns are making it to the Inbox
- Learn how Internet Service Providers (ISPs) might be treating your campaigns
- Know the similarities and differences for how B2B and B2C audiences consume email, convert from it, and how different
- design choices impact those conversions
- Perform regular email audits which are crucial to email success
- Make sure you’re tracking the metrics you should be and discover those you may not be or may not know about
- Have some insight into what the future of email might look like