Day 1 Tuesday, July 17
- Excavate the essential, intangible truth of your brand
- Understand how to “read between the lines” of your audience research
- Better align your organization to deliver a 360-degree brand experience
- Better understand the value of SMS messaging for customer retention
- Utilize data to inform segmentation of your lists and create effective user journeys
- Develop a concise and actionable long term engagement strategy
- Learn about messaging tools that you can use to put your plan into action
The need to be a better marketer is apparent, but what makes you better? Brand new research from 7,000 marketers from around the world answers this very question. For the first time, we now know the difference between a high performer and an underperformer.
By 2020, 85% of all customer interactions will be handled without a human. Artificial intelligence is changing how we connect and communicate with our customers, but most businesses set aside the importance of the human connection.
- Diagnose common problems that can hurt your search rankings
- Prioritize technical fixes based on the level of impact on the website
- Communicate technical implementations to both the marketing and IT teams
- Identify areas of quick wins and go get them!
Day 2 Wednesday, July 18
- Identify the common business process pitfalls that lead to boring content and how to avoid them
- Understand the importance of tying business needs and brand truths to consumer passion points and platform expectations
- Describe how deep consumer insight methodologies such as digital ethnography and in-context interviewing lead to rock-solid content strategy
- Describe how strategic planning techniques such as narrative mapping and agile creative briefs lead to compelling content
- Create their own process for developing effective, consumer-centered digital and social content
- Determine if/which of your data ready is to power your email marketing program
- Choose data to use in email that impacts the bottom line, a.k.a. bolsters email ROI
- Integrate multiple data sources, from easy plug-ins to robust data power tools
- Identify key social media metrics and relate them to additional business-critical KPIs
- Look beyond the primary social media channels of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc. to identify the impact of social review sites on business outcomes
- Generate a game plan to create key stakeholder engagement in order to drive the success of your integration efforts throughout the marketing organization
- Understand the architecture of a great, fulfilling story and why audiences care
- Develop the four pillars of the premise of your story, no matter how big or how small
- Use seven straightforward questions to help develop your premise, and evolve the four pillars of your business story
- Create an actionable check-list for the content you are creating to ensure you’re transforming good ideas into better stories
- Effectively optimize your site to combat Google’s ever-changing algorithm and land on top of the search results.
- Understand how the popular opinion on paid media view has changed and how to beat your competitors for the bid
- Get your SEO and Paid teams working together towards the same goal
- Build and grow your own audience and leverage it for real revenue growth
- Know how to translate your customer journey into the structure of Facebook advertising
- Understand tracking, optimization, and bidding strategies
- Distinguish between the campaign types and creative possibilities, and how/when to use what type
- Find new ways to leverage your existing customers and fans to acquire new ones
- Go screenless with the power of audio to make meaningful connections with consumers.
- Leverage the passion point of music without needing a “music strategy” or “music budget”
- Understand the role that music and personalization plays in the most memorable advertising campaigns
- Deploy social listening tactics to monitor online conversations about specific topics for your business
- Develop a customer persona to understand how to approach your audience with the right message
- Allocate resources wisely to the most appropriate content and channels
- Analyze results to assess performance
- Understand the key ingredients and see examples of successful innovation projects
- Evaluate your consumer-facing technology stack
- Develop practices to constantly discover and infuse innovation nto your business strategy
- Measure the ROI of current and prospective tech investments driving innovation in your business
We all got the memo: video is here to stay. But how can we create video content that is flexible enough to appeal to unique audiences, do it quickly, and still not break the bank?
- Know what, and why, your customers are expecting a “relationship” from marketing efforts
- Understand the power of flexible, structured content and how it is critical to the success of your omni-channel marketing efforts
- Replicate real life examples of campaigns using the latest tools and channels, combined with creativity and flair
- Align your content acquisition and creation to the needs of the channel
- Understand why it is important to tell an experience, not a story
It doesn’t matter which industry you are in, our jobs are all the same; to share our story with our customers. But somehow that purpose has been blurred with overproduced photos and cheesy taglines.