Are you tasked with leading people-centered experiences to your customers? There’s a number of offerings on the Digital Summit program to help you sharpen your skills.
UX + Design
Sharpen your UX skills - Multi-channel strategies, design tools, UX data, emerging technologies, measurement, and more
“The speakers all possessed very deep knowledge in their ﬁeld. Very impressed with this conference. Outstanding value. Loved the DJ also!”
– 2016 Digital Summit attendee
Day 1 Tuesday, June 27
- Understand why design and user experience matter when it comes to increasing both conversions and brand loyalty and how to drive this conversation with their team.
- Implement a mobile strategy with a focus on design and usability all while avoiding the perils of Mobilegeddon.
- Advocate for control of your website content and marketing efforts using a CMS that allows for updates in all areas of your website, not just content.
- Use design and images to improve the speed and usability of your website to boost rankings and conversions.
- Better understand what it takes to create a great end to end experience with connected products
- Effectively strategize for every touchpoint with the customer and make sure they all tell the same story.
- Connect emotionally with your users by telling stories with data
- Embrace design constraints and use them to your advantage
Day 2 Wednesday, June 28
- Easy to use human-centered design exercises that help your team avoid classic marketing mistakes and bridge the gap between SEO, content, design, and UX
- How to use analytics and keyword data to gain a better understanding of users’ search intent, context, goals, and needs
- Effective journey mapping techniques your team can use to quickly and effectively assess strengths, weaknesses, gaps, and opportunities in the digital experiences you build
- Develop a better understanding of your audience, its needs, and its behaviors
- Launch tests and campaigns with greater understanding and precision
- Use and understand the data from your results more efficiently for future tests
- Become a friction master, slaying it daily in your business
- Understand how to work cross functionally to solve friction issues around your organization
- Learn about the tools available to help you combat friction
- And, understand why friction is so important to your organization
- Use complex A|B testing and customer segmentation
- Employ advanced funnel adoption techniques
- Learn and apply new predictive modeling ideas to refine your targeting strategies
- Understand the fundamentals behind why Design Thinking works
- Implement a rock solid Design Thinking process to your product and marketing campaigns
- Advanced tops for applying Design Thinking Methodology to your web strategies
- General background on Experiential marketing techniques and how they intersect with a social/digital campaign
- Profiles of some of the best known brands and how they use it effectively
- Video examples for reference within the retail, hospitality, fmcg, tourism and entertainment space
- Learn about new tools available to capture social information at events without hashtags
- Develop genuinely useful personas
- Incorporate user roles more strategically into your integrated marketing plans
- Create Customer Journey Maps that are actually usable
- Introduce Experience Maps into your digital strategy
- Develop better, more advanced A/B Testing methodologies