Are you the one who eats and sleeps Search or Data strategy for your company? There’s a number of offerings on the Digital Summit program to help you sharpen your skills.
Search + SEO
Stay ahead of the SEO game - Algorithms, content strategy, signal noise, measurement, tools, and more
“The speakers all possessed very deep knowledge in their ﬁeld. Very impressed with this conference. Outstanding value. Loved the DJ also!”
– 2016 Digital Summit attendee
Day 1 Tuesday, June 27
- Stay ahead of Google updates and prepare for SEO of today and tomorrow
- List common technical problems that plague sites and how to fix them
- Use persona data to attract targeted traffic
- Take keyword research to a deeper level, including uncovering search intent
- Build a search-engine friendly website structure
- Get the most out of mobile and voice queries
- Develop a content strategy based upon topical density that drives traffic
- Identify high quality backlink opportunities
- Put it all together— Create a customized, step-by-step SEO plan to get results
- Use checklists, benchmarks and workflows to get your SEO work done
- Report results and initiatives to key decision makers within the organization
- Understand why design and user experience matter when it comes to increasing both conversions and brand loyalty and how to drive this conversation with their team.
- Implement a mobile strategy with a focus on design and usability all while avoiding the perils of Mobilegeddon.
- Advocate for control of your website content and marketing efforts using a CMS that allows for updates in all areas of your website, not just content.
- Use design and images to improve the speed and usability of your website to boost rankings and conversions.
- White hat SEO strategies real brands can actually implement
- Why your competitors are ranking pages with zero external backlinks
- SEO skills every digital marketer needs to learn
- What every PPC manager, developer, web designer, and business owner should know about SEO
- Why brand search matters and how to protect it
- Million dollar mistakes companies are making and how to avoid them
- Perform deep content topic ideation to capture organic traffic
- Shift your strategy to adopt agile methodologies
- Use a Hub & Spoke content model
- Understand why search engine optimization is more critical than ever
Day 2 Wednesday, June 28
- Easy to use human-centered design exercises that help your team avoid classic marketing mistakes and bridge the gap between SEO, content, design, and UX
- How to use analytics and keyword data to gain a better understanding of users’ search intent, context, goals, and needs
- Effective journey mapping techniques your team can use to quickly and effectively assess strengths, weaknesses, gaps, and opportunities in the digital experiences you build
- Develop a better understanding of your audience, its needs, and its behaviors
- Launch tests and campaigns with greater understanding and precision
- Use and understand the data from your results more efficiently for future tests
- What changes Google has made that can make a material impact on your business goals.
- What are the upcoming trends in Organic Search that you need to prepare for
- How to strategically execute modern SEO
- How to effectively measure SEO results for business impact
- How to make the right SEO hire
- How to find the right SEO partner
- What tools your team should be using to do effective enterprise-level SEO